Looking for a good Scuba Diving Club, come and join us
Do you scuba dive?
- With over 60 members, we are a busy club and run dive trips to the south coast to dive from the Club’s own boat (RIB) throughout the summer.
- Scotland and Ireland are regular destinations but we also have club holidays abroad, including Egypt, the Azores, Bali and many others.
- If you already have a diving qualification and are looking for diving buddies, why not come and meet the members of Ariel Sub Aqua Club.
- We offer scuba training from complete beginner to instructor level, following the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) syllabus.
- Until last year (2017) I couldn’t even swim properly that’s when I first tried to join ASAC inspired by my love for water and a Uni friend who is also a diver trained through ASAC. My safety and being able to enjoy the sport was the first priority for club so I was rightly told…
- Pirates never end … oh-arrr! Shiver me divas, what a fantastic weekend! Our adventures lasted from beginning to end. Though ‘twas blowing a tempestuous breeze, Donning pirate attire, we braved the seven seas (well, Portland Harbour anyway). A treasure hunt on a…
- We tasted the local whiskey not one or two or three Several were had along the way, it’s the Island life for me And then our trip was over as suddenly as it had begun We rinsed our kit and packed our bags and said goodbye to all those guns Now we’re back in London…